RebelBookDiva

Rebel Book Diva

We're six chicks who love to read. We want to share our wild conversations, our book likes and dislikes and all the craziness in between with you!

The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
J.A. Redmerski

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1) - Tarryn Fisher This book was amazing! I read it in one day! It's grabbed my attention right away. My heart raced at certain points, I laughed out loud, and even teared up a bit (which is starting to become a scary pattern with me). I outright and openly fell in love with Caleb after a couple of chapters. I couldn't put it down because I never reached a good stopping point, it just seemed to move along so well that I had to keep reading. I stayed up really late just to finish it knowing that I had to get up early the next day. I must say that the ending left me speechless. Ouch (while clutching my heart), is all I have to say about it! I stayed up even later thinking about the characters and wishing I could have changed some of the events. There were times that I wanted to slap Olivia and make her do what I wanted her to do, and what Caleb wanted her to do but then again I could also see some of myself in her too. Caleb played games as well which never really got acknowledged and Olivia just kept taking the blame for everything. I truly felt that just when she needed to call upon her fighting spirit the most, she let herself down- on a couple of occasions! My feelings are mixed about the ending, I guess it depends on your perspective and whether you buy the reasons for their choices. There were also a few holes in the story that never really connected but oh well. Either way it's worth the read for sure!