RebelBookDiva

Rebel Book Diva

We're six chicks who love to read. We want to share our wild conversations, our book likes and dislikes and all the craziness in between with you!

The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
J.A. Redmerski

Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)

Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2) - C.J. Roberts What a freaking journey! Throughout the series I was either picking my jaw up off the floor or squirming with pain/excitement- if you know what I mean! I loved not being able to predict the outcome of this story. Just when I thought I'd figured out what was going to happen next and I was thrown in a different direction! It was great! The writer did an excellent job with developing the characters! I really understood them, they were all very believable! I can't even imagine living in this lifestyle but yet people do, both willingly and unwillingly! There were times that I wanted to shout at Livvie "Just shut up and do it!" I would have wussed up pretty early on and totally complied, they would have had no problems out of me! LOL! I wanted to hate Caleb but I couldn't, he was like 50 Shades on crack without a safe word! I read someone's review earlier and it said "Holy mind fuck!" That couldn't be closer to the truth! His mind tricks sure worked on me! If I could give this more than 5 stars I would!