RebelBookDiva

Rebel Book Diva

We're six chicks who love to read. We want to share our wild conversations, our book likes and dislikes and all the craziness in between with you!

The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
J.A. Redmerski

Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)

Reckless (Thoughtless, #3) - S.C. Stephens I really took my time reading this one and looking back, I loved every second of this series. This book was exactly the emotional roller coaster I expected it to be. Reckless was about healing, growth and redemption especially for Kiera. Her maturity level was much higher than the last two books. She owned up her mistakes, worked on her flaws and didn't make excuses. Kiera was determined to no longer be the "wishy-washy girl". She was tested many times and passed in my opinion. She knew what she wanted and decided to stake her claim!

"I hopped on Kellan's lap, slinging my arms around his neck. Back off, bitches."

So for that she "Rocks" and makes the list! (A shocking turn of events considering my first review of her!)

As always, Kellan was the perfect combination of adorable and panty melting.

"...I want to make you laugh, I want to make you blush,...I want to make you scream...I just want you. Do you want me to?"

I loved him already and this book just kept reminding me why! This story was shocking, heartbreaking, hilarious and sweet (in no particular order and sometimes all at once).

"So much can go wrong when you hold your heart out to another..."

...and sometimes so much can go right! I cried at least 3 times maybe more. I've really enjoyed their journey. One of my favorite couples for sure!