RebelBookDiva

Rebel Book Diva

We're six chicks who love to read. We want to share our wild conversations, our book likes and dislikes and all the craziness in between with you!

The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
J.A. Redmerski

Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)

Seize Me (Breakneck, #1) - Crystal Spears 3 WTF did I just read stars! I just didn't like Braxxon. I'm sure he was a very realistic representation of a biker but still.

Me + Bikers= love/hate.
I love you I hate you photo: I love and hate you Iloveandhateyou.gif

He was not for me. Any time you can start off an announcement with "Brothers, friends and whores..." For real??!!

wtf photo: wtf wtf.gif

The nicknames were just awful and some of them were pretty nasty! On a positive note, Winter has more balls then the whole club combined. They should make her MC Prez...seriously! Braxxon just wasn't very sharp when it came to what was going on around him to be an effective Prez! He made a lot of rookie mistakes! Breakneck wouldn't even stand a chance against Hell's Horseman (Deuces MC) or even Chaos (Tack's MC)! In the end, Winter was just as messed up as Brax so they belonged together. I'll still follow the series because I've learned that there can be improvement. For example I hated Deuce and I'm in totally in love with Ripper... we'll see...