RebelBookDiva

Rebel Book Diva

We're six chicks who love to read. We want to share our wild conversations, our book likes and dislikes and all the craziness in between with you!

The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
J.A. Redmerski

Axel (Corps Security, #1)

Axel (Corps Security, #1) - Harper Sloan 4.5 stars!! Wow, I really liked it, a lot more than I was expecting. I believed the story and the connection between Izzy and Axel. HOT doesn't even begin to describe their relationship. More like combustible! I am going to go so far as to say the writing style was...wait for it...Kristen Ashley-ish!! (Gasp) Yes, I said it! Though it definitely was not in a copy cat/ imposter kind of way. It was respectable enough to stand alone and I dug it! NOTE: As a devoted KA fan this compliment is not given lightly!! Harper Sloan has managed to create her own world of my favorite type of sexy as hell, fist-pounding-on-tight-muscular-chest, territory marking, caveman Alphas and I can't wait to fall in love with them all! Were there some parts that weren't perfect- Yes, but but who cares!! Overall a great debut novel! Rock on Harper!